Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Projects using greeting cards

Here are some of the ways that I have played with using greeting cards as craft supplies. Sometimes I recycle cards and sometimes I use new ones. You can click on the picture to visit the blog page about that project.

Gift boxes
Photobucket

Three sided wraps
Photobucket

Birdhouse Ornament
Photobucket

Village Ornaments
Photobucket

Double Ball Ornaments
Photobucket

Ornaments with "fins"
Photobucket

Double hearts (and ribbon trees)
Photobucket

Quick experiments
Photobucket

Photobucket

These card balls are usually done with greeting cards but I used used heavy paper instead.

Photobucket

Here are some projects that I would like to try using greeting cards. (If you click on the picture you will be taken to the page where I found the project.)

Trees

Photobucket

Woven stars and snowflakes

Photobucket



Photobucket Pinwheel 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment